Legacy of Life & Bereavement
Specifics and benifits of this investment package:
Who This Serves
Many individuals look to leaving a legacy as they near the end of their lives. When they hear the news about their life limiting illness, Heart House is there to journey with them as they make the transition from grief to hope. Family, colleagues and friends also want to honor a life well-lived and appropriate programs are in place to ensure that need is well met. In addition, bereavement and spiritual care are critical components of companioning clients and family members to work through loss at their own pace.
- Tracing A Legacy / Celebrating a Life: Personal and Family Life Stories Collection, Future Celebrations Collection, Memory Boxes and Legacy Kits.
- In Memoriam: Donation Cards, Newspaper Guidelines, Remembrance Evenings, and Bequests.
- Funeral Planning Information: Options Informational, and Memorial Attendance Support.
- Bereavement and Spiritual Care: Spiritual Needs Assessment Collaborations, Bereavement Support Program, Spiritual Care and Bereavement Volunteer Training and Kids Support Service.
To fulfill all of the above we have different "purchase prices" for each donor. This flexibility lets you know how together we are making a difference. One investment opportunity starts at $200/month. Contact us
personally at the Resource Development Department to learn of these different opportunities that you can fulfill.
* Costs include everything needed to deliver this program but subtract all Government, Individual and United Way assistance.