Specifics and benifits of this investment package:
Who This Serves
Hundreds of visits a year to the Heart House Hospice allow end-of-life individuals to socialize together, have access to various complimentary therapies and enjoy customized programs designed by the professional staff. For many, this is their only outing, thus preventing the consequences of being totally isolated at this tender time. Transported to the hospice’s facilities by volunteers and welcomed by the staff and specially trained volunteers, the clients participate in the programs structured specifically for a rewarding out of home experience. This day highlights support, hope and companionship – letting them know that they are not alone. In addition, this day offers much needed relief for the caregivers and family staying in the home.
- Complimentary Therapies: Music Therapy, Laughter Therapy, Therapeutic Touch and Emotional Support.
- Guest Features: Guest Speakers, Facilitators and Entertainers.
- Materials: Crafts, Electronic Games, DVD’s, Supplies and Food.
- Facilities Coordination: Day Event Administration and Equipment/Space Maintenance.
- Special Occasions: Birthdays, Special Memory Days and Cultural Holiday Celebrations.
To fulfill all of the above we have different "purchase prices" for each donor. This flexibility lets you know how together we are making a difference. One investment opportunity starts at $350/month. Contact us
personally at the Resource Development Department to learn of these different opportunities that you can fulfill.
* Costs include everything needed to deliver this program but subtract all Government, Individual and United Way assistance.