Children's Future Smiles
Specifics and benifits of this investment package:
Who This Serves
Children and adolescents have a special place in this community and when they or their family is touched with a life limiting illness our hearts and hands respond. Hundreds of young people are affected by the clients seen each year and a number are even facing an end-of-life experience themselves. Heart House has specialized training and programs to help bring a smile into each young persons future.
- Packs For Parents: Information Packs, Book Bundles.
- Kits For Kids: Interactive Workbooks (Age Appropriate).
- Losing A Family Member: Brother / Sister Support, Losing a Parent/Grandparent, Bring a Smile Ideas, Bereavement Groups for Children and Youth, One to One Listening to Care Volunteers.
- Networking Information Package: Networking “Wish” Groups, Blogging Sites, Social Networking Resourcing, In School Awareness Program, Faith Group Networking.
- Little Children Specialties: Infant Client Program, Parents Special Care Package, Children Services Connectors and Special Needs Resources.
- Grandparents Training: Training and Support.
- Professional Development: Age Appropriate Training for Volunteers.
To fulfill all of the above we have different "purchase prices" for each donor. This flexibility lets you know how together we are making a difference. One investment opportunity starts at $200/month. Contact us
personally at the Resource Development Department to learn of these different opportunities that you can fulfill.
* Costs include everything needed to deliver this program but subtract all Government, Individual and United Way assistance.